Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Progress

I feel like Lisa and I are on the right track and moving at a great pace. I know, big disparity from my last post, but we've accomplished a lot in the past couple of days. Let's enumerate in order of size of accomplishment because, as I've shown, I'm a big fan of lists:

  1. Finished first draft of our script
  2. Made plans to begin filming on Friday (!!!)
  3. Tentatively cast actors
  4. Began planning settings
  5. Narrowed down list of possible songs for suicide scene
  6. Finished first draft of our script (I know. It's repeated. I'm that proud.)
  7. Thought about costumes
The more progress we make, the more excited I am to see the final result, which in turn pushes me to want to work faster. Progress is happening, people, and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment